We are located on the eleventh floor Plaza Agua Caliente, an iconic building just 12 minutes driving time (4 miles) from the San Ysidro border crossing.
The Twin Towers
Plaza Agua Caliente, also known as “the twin towers” is located right by the city’s golf course; the West Tower houses the Grand Hotel Tijuana, and the East Tower is an office building with multiple medical and other professional practices. Both towers are interconnected, so patients staying at the Grand Hotel can conveniently walk to our facility without going out to the street.
Amongst the amenities that patients can find inside our building complex or right outside of it, are the practices of most medical specialties, pharmacy, gym, hotel, restaurants and convenience stores.
If using a taxi for transportation, trusted hotel cars are available right outside the building complex.
We have a variety of resources for you to learn about penis enlargement, male enhancement, and other cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Casavantes posts helpful, insightful information on male enhancement, dermal fillers, and other health-related topics on the Avanti Derma Youtube Channel.
The National Institute of Health (NIH) is the most respected research publication in the US. There are a variety of articles contained that demonstrate the safety and efficacy of PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate) in the human body.
The Journal of Sexual Medicine is the most esteemed journal in the world regarding sexually-related medical procedures. Dr. Casavantes published the most thorough, peer-reviewed article in history demonstrated the effectiveness of his techniques.
Penis Enlargement: Before and After, real results.
Our patient coordinator will inform if your appointment requires a non-refundable deposit to secure it.
The balance has to be satisfied before the beginning of your medical or surgical procedure.
Please make sure that you are using accepted forms of payment to avoid any delays or a cancellation of your treatment.
- Cash as Mexican Pesos or US Dollars
- PayPal™ through our website or invoicing system, using most credit and debit cards. You don’t have to have an account with PayPal™ to make these payments.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Please be aware that we do not accept other currencies or documents, including personal checks, cashier checks, traveler cheques and money orders. No exemptions.
We will not be responsible for treatment delays or cancellations generated by incomplete financial arrangements.
If you are reserving extended time for multiple or lengthy procedures (such as a full day, or multiple days), the nonrefundable deposit will be 10% of your total estimate, and will be required at least ten days in advance. The balance must be satisfied upon your arrival to your procedure.
Tijuana, the largest Mexican border city, just south of San Diego, CA.
Traveling to Tijuana
Avanti Derma – Map view.
- Avanti Derma is only 12 minutes, 4 miles away from the US international border at San Ysidro, CA.
- However, if you are not familiar with the language, traffic contingencies, or if you have a rental car, we strongly recommend using some public transportation. Driving to our building should only be done by patients that understand the language, the city, and the driving habits in town.
- Official address: Boulevard Agua Caliente 4558-1107. 22420 Tijuana BC (Mexico).
I want to know other ways to get there
- From San Diego, CA airport, and metropolitan area: Avanti Derma™ provides an independently operated shuttle van service that will bring the patient through the Mexican border, to the front door of our building, and back to San Diego. Our front desk can assist with reservations, but the service has to be paid by the patient.
- Taxi cab from the border: We recommend the use of modern services like Uber, which is available in Tijuana.
- Avanti Derma™ offers the shuttle service mentioned above not only as a convenience but also as an added safety to your trip. Driving to our building in Tijuana, Mexico should only be done by patients that understand the language, know the city, and understand the driving habits in town.
The following are popular known guidelines that may change at any time. Patients must be aware that Avanti Derma™ does not offer official guidance, and it is solely the patient’s responsibility to get all the details and obtain the documents needed to cross the international border.
- The Mexican border authority randomly searches for values and other items that are carried by travelers into the Country.
- Be aware of your personal belongings. Carrying guns, ammunition, recreational drugs and medical marijuana can be a felony in Mexico.
- Travelers must declare medication and large amounts of cash or money documents when crossing the border in any direction.
- Valid immigration documents must be shown to both the Mexican and the US inspectors when crossing the border.
- Travelers must declare all items acquired in Mexico to the US customs authority.
- The US immigration authority may ask for different documents and requirements depending on the nationality of the individual.
- The border crossing from San Diego to Tijuana (San Ysidro) is the world’s busiest land border crossing, where US Interstate 5 crosses into Mexico at Tijuana.
- The San Ysidro port of entry serves around 20 million vehicles and more than 50 million people every year; that is almost 60,000 vehicles and more than 135,000 people every day.
- Even though the border inspection facilities have been recently upgraded in both countries, crossing times may be slow, particularly for those entering the US due to more detailed inspection of both cars and individuals.
Just be aware that you are in a large city
Traveling to large cities around the world could be challenging and turn into an unpleasant experience. Crime and violence can be avoided executing basic safety measures. If staying overnight, use one of the hotels that we recommend, do not go out alone, especially at night, do not interact with strangers, etc.
Common sense will keep you safe: do not wear jewelry or other accessories, expensive clothes, purses or bags; dress very casually and carry the minimum belongings with you.