Avanti Derma offers the Full Line of Soft Tissue Fillers
Suitable for Nonsurgical Phalloplasty
Permanent – Semi-Permanent – Temporary
Non-absorbable microspheres (PMMA) for permanent results.
Slowly absorbable microspheres (Polycaprolactone) for results that last up to 3 years.**
Absorbable microspheres (Calcium Hydroxylapatite) for temporary results.
Absorbable gel (Hyaluronic Acid) for temporary results.
* Linnea Safe is available in Mexico under the name of “Implante para plástica reparadora LebonTM“
** Based in results published by the manufacturers.
Meet Two of the World’s Most Proficient Male Enhancement Professionals
Dr. Luis Casavantes & Dr. Palmira Morales
Avanti Derma’s physicians have put together decades of experience in the efficient and safe use of soft tissue fillers for nonsurgical phalloplasty, facial enhancement and facial reconstruction.
As experts in phalloplasty (penis augmentation, penile girth enhancement) penile corrective procedures, and other male enhancement techniques, Dr. Casavantes and Dr. Morales have documented their results in the prestigious, peer-reviewed Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Contact us today for a free overview of our services, including access to our B&A Photo Gallery showcasing the results achieved by our patients.
Avanti Derma™ is also a center for Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatology. Five physicians and their network of other medical specialists will participate in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail diseases; our services include Dermatologic Surgery, laser treatments, botulinum toxin, fillers, and all available modern technology. Avanti Spa, with relaxing body and facial treatments complement our patient’s experience.
Phalloplasty: How does it work?
There are two main alternatives to obtain a thicker penis:
- Non-Surgical, in-office procedures performed under local anesthesia, minimal downtime, and no residual scars.
- Surgical implants of silicone prosthesis or degradable biological membranes, free fat transfer and dermal fat grafts that require general anesthesia, de-gloving of the penis, hospital time, stitches and drains which associate with long and painful downtime, and leave permanent scars.
We offer the modern nonsurgical alternative of phalloplasty with injectable soft tissue fillers.
Comparing different techniques used for penis enlargement
Soft Tissue Fillers: Clinical Indications
- Facial Rejuvenation: cheek, jawline, chin, lip and nose enhancement; acne scars and other congenital or acquired soft tissue deficits.
- Facial Reconstruction: facial wasting associated with distinct chronic infections and diseases.
- Phalloplasty (Penile girth enhancement) and scrotal enhancement.
- Hand Rejuvenation.
Before & After Photo Gallery