Meet Two of the World’s Most Proficient Male Enhancement Professionals
Dr. Luis Casavantes & Dr. Palmira Morales
Avanti Derma’s physicians have put together decades of experience in the efficient and safe use of soft tissue fillers for penile girth enhancement, facial enhancement and reconstruction.
As experts in phalloplasty (widening, thickening, augmentation of the penis) and other male enhancement procedures, Dr. Casavantes and Dr. Morales have documented their results in the most prestigious, peer-reviewed, Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Contact us today for a free overview of our services, including access to our before and after photo gallery showcasing the results achieved by our patients.
Avanti Derma is also a center for Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatology. Four physicians and their network of different medical specialists will participate in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail diseases; our services include Dermatologic Surgery with lasers, botox, fillers, and all modern technology available. Avanti Spa, with relaxing facial treatments complementing your good experience.
Penis Girth Enhancement: How does it work?
There are two alternatives to obtain a bigger penis:
- Non-Surgical, in-office procedures performed under local anesthesia with no need for cuts, stitches, drains or hospital time; downtime is minimal, and there are no residual scars.
- Surgical implants of a hard silicone prosthesis or degradable biological membranes that require of general anesthesia, de-gloving of the penis, hospital time, stitches and drainages; they associate with painful, extended downtime, and leave permanent scars.
We offer the nonsurgical alternative known as phalloplasty with injectable soft tissue fillers.
What are Soft Tissue Fillers?
Soft Tissue Fillers are medical device implants that help create a fuller appearance in the specific body area of injection.
There are two different groups of products that are commonly offered to make the penis bigger
- Permanent, non-absorbable PMMA (Linnea™, Metacrill™).
- Long lasting, slowly absorbable calcium hydroxyl-apatite (Radiesse™) or poly-caprolactone (Ellansé™)
- Temporary, absorbable hyaluronic acid (Voluma™, Belotero™, and other brands).
Comparing different techniques used for penis enlargement
Soft Tissue Fillers: Clinical Indications
- Facial Rejuvenation: cheek, jawline, chin, lip and nose enhancement; acne scars and other congenital or acquired tissue deficits.
- Facial Reconstruction: facial wasting associated with distinct chronic infections and diseases.
- Phalloplasty (Penile girth enhancement) and scrotal enhancement.
- Hand Rejuvenation.